The California Statewide Training & Education Program (CSTEP) sets the standard in HIV treatment and public benefits education and training for HIV, health and other providers.
CSTEP has two training components: CSTEP Treatment and CSTEP Benefits.
CSTEP Treatment offers up-to-date information about HIV and HIV treatment options.
CSTEP Benefits provides information related to accessing federal, state and local HIV-focused benefits.
CSTEP training is:
- Technically and culturally competent.
Be a CSTEP Advisory Board member!
Our board is a collaboration of professionals and community stakeholders who have extensive knowledge and experience in HIV education and prevention, HIV treatment and care, public benefits, and other issues that are related to the HIV/AIDS epidemic in California.
There are two assigned groups: (1) Treatment Group and (2) Benefits Group which provide assistance and input for the CSTEP Trainings.
CSTEP Advisory Board’s roles and responsibilities:
- Attend quarterly CSTEP advisory panel meetings.
- Review and provide recommendations on CSTEP program design, curricula and evaluation methods.
- Support the CSTEP Needs Assessment process.
- Promote CSTEP and recruit potential participants/training consultants in their local areas.
Please send CV or resume to Myrnelle Dizon at email@example.com.